Monday, March 29, 2010

Kacie's Run

Well the Sassy Sisters were out in full force this past Saturday at Kacie's Run. Even though it was early we wore our boas! This was Harper's first 5k and she loved it! She slept most of the walk, but had a fun time being sassy with all of us! Kacie's Run helps support the special education kiddos in our school district and the special Olympics. Country Place is always very sassy!Mommy and her sassy sidekick. She really needed her sunglasses because it was so bright!

The first grade team with the Queen and the sassy girl in training! I just have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jen's sassy outfit!

Although my team is ready for me to come back I have mixed emotions about next Monday when I return to teaching. I have missed it, but I know it's going to be hard to leave Miss H. She is going to be in GREAT hands at CDA and will learn alot. (Starting next Monday-44 school days until summer, but who's counting? hehe) Please pray for God to help me with this newest transition and guidance in balancing work and family.

No comments: