Monday, May 10, 2010

The Arrival of Andrew: Psalm 139:13-16

I had been sitting on pins and needles awaiting Andrew's arrival. I couldn't wait for him to come and be a part of this world and a part of our family. Elizabeth had been having contractions for several days and had us thinking it could be at any time! Friday night Kimberly and I headed up to the hospital at midnight and made it just in time to see Andrew wheeled into the nursey. He was born May 8th at 1:08 am. Andrew is 7 pounds and 20 and 3/4 inches. He looks so small and perfect. Mom, Dad, and Baby are all doing well. Here's a picture of Andrew with me at the hospital!
Psalm 139:13-16 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them.
I can't wait to add more pictures of Andrew and live life with him. Harper's going to have so much fun wtih her cousin!

No comments: