Sunday, August 22, 2010

School Fun

Harper has no problem getting up early for school as long as she's had her 11 1/2 hours of sleep! Man, that girl can sleep and I love her for that.

The first day back last week was awesome! From the moment in the parking lot when Harper heard an older child talking she was excited to get into school. She was squealing and pushing me away to go play. My feelings aren't hurt- I'm so thankful for a baby that is independent and wants to discover new things. I took this picture her first day when I dropped her off. She's with Mrs. Rose, her friends, and Mrs. Autumn.

Her best friend in her class is Cohen. Cohen's mommy works with me and they even got to see each other over the summer. They love playing together and it makes me feel even better knowing she's got a friend in her room.

This is the little table where they eat at. We love Mrs. Rose and Mrs. Autumn. Harper hasn't taken full naps yet, but her teachers and I are positive she will soon. She's just too excited to be at school! I have students on Monday and this year I already have a whopping 23 on my class list. Please help pray for patience and that I have enough room in my classroom!

No comments: