Friday, February 4, 2011

More Ice Day Fun

When daddy got home from work he took Harper outside to play more in the snow...
All week we did wagon rides inside, but today Andrew came over so it was even more fun to ride around the house!
Harper enjoyed her Taco C dinner tonight- especially the black beans. We wiped her face and they still didn't come off and then daddy gave her a bubble bath and got her sparkling clean. Last time bathing in the duck- this weekend we are starting bathing big girl style so H can enjoy more of her toys. 
Being at home this past week during the "ice storm" did give me a case of cabin fever- but it also had me thinking about my life and my family. I'm blessed by the life God has given me, the husband, the daughter, the family, the friends... For one of the first times in my life I'm not concerned about my looks, my wealth, or how I appear to others. I am so content with what He has given me and the precious joy I've received from listening and trusting Him. I guess it took an "ice storm" to slow me down and recognize that my heart is full.

No comments: