Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Sunday 2011

There were so many pictures I had a tough time choosing just a few for the blog. The Easter service on Sunday was a great reminder that no matter who you are or what you do- it's not enough. You need the cross and we needed Jesus to do what He did for us. It reminded me that He is Love and makes me want to run after Him even more. Happy Easter today, Happy Easter tomorrow, Happy Easter everyday for He gave us the best gift.

At home when we gave her a bunny that plays "Now I lay me down to sleep"
At Watermark
Easter lunch and an egg hunt at Nana and Pop's house
Harper had fun hunting for eggs over and over again while Andrew... he enjoyed taking a few steps and trying to get inside the eggs!
Harper had fun with GiGi later on Sunday and yes ANOTHER egg hunt... she loved it!
Harper was worn out Sunday night from all the family fun. We are so blessed to have family near and spend time with them. Happy Easter- He is Risen!

No comments: