Friday, August 7, 2009

August 7

I feel a little like Carrie from Sex and the City typing my thoughts down. I think I could get used to this... After reading over and over Hannah's story in the bible and crying out to God for a baby, just like her, I've realized how I should have sought comfort more and more in Him during the harder times in my life...
We had our checkup today with Dr. B. and everything looks great! Baby Sims is growing and I can't wait to feel her move. Driving home today from the appointment, I kept thinking about how God is good. He is always good, but it's so much easier to see that in happier times, than in the midst of trials. My prayer today is that I continue to seek out how He is always good and that it is His will, not mine.
I will soon scan in some of our sonogram pics- even the alien baby one! Technology is so cool.

2 comments:

in a nutshell said...

her???

Josh and Lisa said...

Yeah!! I'm so excited that you started a blog! I'm glad to hear that baby GIRL is doing great!