Monday, August 17, 2009

Ending of Summer






Brett and I had so much fun on our staycation/babymoon at the Gaylord. It was so nice to be away and in a nice hotel without going far. The best thing about that place is that they keep the pool so cold it feels great!


And I have to talk about our first baby, Jackson (the yorkie)... He has a favorite spot in our house right by the window! He just watches people and is on the lookout for bunnies!

I also have a big shout out to give to my husband, Brett. He has worked so hard in the yard turning what used to be our backyard dirt pile into a pretty lawn. He had Jose (my dad Joe) to help him and Steve. In return they all got poison oak! Yikes! Brett's been itching for 3 weeks now and on medicine. I hope it goes away soon!
I promise soon to scan in the sonogram pictures! I know you all want to see alien baby! I haven't felt her move yet, I think she's just chillin for the time being!

1 comment:

Laura Jean said...

I love the pictures of Jackson! He is so cute! The backyard looks really good too! Good Job Brett!