Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Second Shower





My shower at Tricia's house was so fun! Thank you to Tricia, Carole, Elizabeth, and Emma! The food was so yummy, the decorations were so cute (precious dad actually), and the time spent with friends and a family was priceless. I got so many adorable outfits and loved the onesies people made for me. Especially the onesie that was made for Aunt Kim.
Yesterday was my 3 year anniversary with Brett and we got to hang out with our high school friends. I got the better end of the deal because of the shower the girls had for me. Brett got to watch a "manly" movie with the boys. Pictures of that shower will pop up as soon as someone tags me in a picture! You know I'm bad about taking pictures myself. Brett and I are going to dinner Friday night and I'm really looking forward to spending time with him and relaxing! Not one day passes that I don't thank God for giving me such a kind, sweet husband. (who's very tough though everyone) hehe
We also finished up our preparation for childbirth classes at the hospital so now we are ready- NOT! The more I find out, the more I want to read and research about. I have learned so much already about labor and delivery and I'm learning more about the first few weeks home with baby now. I know He is with us and never leaves us so most of my anxiety and fear is subdued.
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
Counting down to the Thanksgiving Break!

2 comments:

Learning, Loving, Living said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Learning, Loving, Living said...

I am so excited, and so proud of my big sister! You and Elizabeth have been great role models, I couldn't have asked for anyone better to help me grow as a person and as a Christian. I am so happy for you and Brett, I can't believe you guys have been dating now for... what 6 or 7 years??? WHEW time flys by!

I know that you are going to be an awesome Mom, and that Brett is going to be an awesome Dad. I also know that God is going to be with all three of ya'll throughout the whole process watching over you.... WOO HOO