Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shower Time!

This past Saturday I had my first shower. The group of girls that threw me the shower were first "teacher friends", but have turned out to be life long friends. Even though some have moved and some have moved schools, we are able to still stay in touch, and every time we get together we have FUN FUN FUN! I am so blessed with their friendship and the friendship of the other teachers, family, and my community group of girls that came to the shower. Baby Pasionette Authority She-Nasty Sims (hehe) got so many gifts! Her dad was busy that afternoon putting it all together- more pics. of that to come. :)

Mom-to-be and Nana!
Thanks to everyone who came and sent well wishes! Sandie- we need to take a picture at the shower this Saturday so I can have both grandmothers on here!

No comments: