Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day!

We had to take Harper out in the snow and grab some pictures since this doesn't happen in Texas very often!
Luckily, someone gave me a warm fleece suit at one of my showers. It kept her really warm.
We made Daddy take our picture!

Harper liked the snow and how bright it was until...

it started hitting her in the face and boy did she squish up her face and turn into our chests!



Harper and daddy on the snow day.


Even Jackson had to get in on the snow action!


After all that playing in the snow Harper was worn out and slept in her snowsuit just like that on the couch for a while!

Since Harper is now sleeping so good through the night, she doesn't sleep as much throughout the day. For her morning nap sometimes I let her sleep on our bed (as I "rest" next to her). I love to watch her sleep! Notice how peaceful she looks. Is there anything sweeter than that?



No comments: