Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time Passes Quickly

You know I thought only older people said that (time passes quickly), but I know I'm not old and I feel like it's flying by right now. I can't believe Harper is almost a month old! She has grown so much. She can turn her head and lift it up- tummy time has paid off! I noticed the other day that her hair is growing and her eyelashes are getting so long. She is sleeping longer at night and is really enjoying her bath time. Here are some more pics of our baby girl!
Hanging out with Aunt Kim.

Having fun at bath time!
From Harper: I sleep in my bows sometimes because I love them so much! And yes, I do wake up that beautiful!

Sweet girl sleeping on her daddy.

Relaxing in her February colors. Notice the shoes and socks with the butterflies! So cute!

I've got hundreds of pictures to go through for her baby book thanks to all of her family- how will I ever decide which ones to print and put in there? I've never in my life taken so many pictures- usually I'm so in the moment I don't take many pictures, but with her I want to capture every little thing. :) It was very hard just picking out the pictures for her announcement- which we ordered the other day and should be getting soon. I want to thank Krysten for putting the announcement together- she did an awesome job.















No comments: