Monday, January 25, 2010

Life is sweet!

Harper had her first real bath last week in our sink and she loved it. It was much better than the first wash cloth bath, she loved being in the warm water and getting the warm water squeezed on her head.
AAAH! Much better all warm and snug in my towel.
Harper's Pop came out several times last week to visit her. Nana was here all week helping take care of Harper. Thanks so much Nana!

Today is my first full day of taking care of Harper by myself. I have to admit I was slightly nervous about being here all day and only having a man to man defense with no teammates to help guard, BUT she is a joy to take care of and I think I'm getting this whole mommy thing!

2 comments:

J and P said...

ADORABLE! Love lil miss Harper. And do I see a future LONGHORN?! HOOK 'EM GIRL!! love that bath pic. ;0)

Learning, Loving, Living said...

never a future longhorn- always a future AGGIE