Thursday, January 7, 2010

Harper is awesome!

James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

So this morning I've already fed, changed, loved on, and sang to our baby girl. She was actually smiling when I sang and no one ever smiles when I sing! I took a pic with my phone so I've got to figure out how to get that on here. Thanks for everyone's well wishes, presents, and visiting our new baby. We have so many pics to show her how loved she is by friends and family. Here is a pic of this morning when she was "blissed out" after being fed, changed, and don't forget my singing!


I always knew Brett would be a great father and now he gets to be one! Harper loves it when he feeds her after I've fed her, when he changes her (and he's changed her every time except this morning), when he swaddles her (it has to be a perfect swaddle), and she loves just looking up at him and watching him. However, Harper did not know that his red gnomie shirt was his favorite shirt and left a little bit of her dinner on it last night! Big Daddy Brett is now for certain Big Teddy Bear Brett- just ask him about Harper and you will see!


2 comments:

Mike Netzer said...

posted at 4:48 AM???? welcome to parenting. love it. love it.

Dawn said...

Thanks for the update! You can tell Harper already has him wrapped around her little finger!