Thursday, January 21, 2010

Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

My wonderful family has this waiting for me when we came home from the hospital!
Harper loves playing under the ocean. She told me the other day she really wants to visit her Aunt Carol and Uncle Ron in CA and go to the beach. I'll tell her daddy to take us! :)

Harper loves to sleep. It looks like she's praying here- she ALWAYS sleeps with her arms up by her face.

Yesterday she had her two week checkup and did great! We learned she gained back the weight she had lost, plus 2 ounces. She also has a higher pain tolerance like her mommy- they pricked her heel twice and squeezed for a test and she slept through the whole thing! (I told you she likes to sleep.) The nurse said most babies cry throughout the test (which took about 15 minutes), but she never did! I had to brag.

No comments: