Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Harper Anamarie Sims


Little change of pace for everyone this time Brett is going to write the blog. I know everyone should be scared. But the reason I am writing is first off I want to say how proud I am of my wife. She is my super woman and I am so proud of her. God has blessed me with the most wonderful wife a man could ever pray for. Lisa is doing fantastic, she was great before and during the surgery I am so proud of her strength afterwards as well. I will say this there is a reason women do this job because there is not a guy in the world that would be able to last 5 minutes with the thing women have to do. Baby Harper is fantastic she is a very healthy 10.1 pounds and 20.5 inches. That's right I said healthy, and if anyone says anything different then they can answer to me. I must say she is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. I have seen many of Gods creations and miracles, but let me tell you this nothing has and ever will come close to this. This is truly God at work, this is the most beautiful miracle I have ever seen. I have said before but never lived it but there is nothing like falling instantly in love with someone the second you see them. I know I get teased a lot about how fast I fell in love with Lisa but this was an entirely new experience. Now as far as visitors we would love our family and friends to come see us, but please call before you come. We can only have two visitors at a time and want to make sure everyone gets to meet her. Lisa and I are very much looking forward to everyone meeting Harper Anamarie Sims, she is a gorgeous baby.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

You are right Brett she is a gorgeous baby! Love you all! God bless!

Carole said...

Yay! cant wait to meet that cutie! isnt the miracle of birth the best experience ever?!

Laura Jean said...

Congrats Lisa and Brett! Harper is beautiful and I love that she already has a big bow on! I can't wait to meet her!!

Mike Netzer said...

Congratulation Old Sims! We're so happy for you!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations Mama and Papa!! :) (from Amy Shank - I'm on Rick's internet. :))